JOIN FELLOW ENTREPRENEURS AND INFLUENCERS
FOR 3 DAYS OF NETWORKING, SESSIONS & WORKSHOPS
8 MAIN STAGE SPEAKER SESSIONS
Learn from those who have built their business around recurring revenue using Digital Products, Online Courses, SaaS Creation, WasS Creation & Website Care Plans.
2 NETWORKING EVENTS
Rub shoulders with industry coaches, influencers, sponsors, and fellow colleagues with the singular focus of learning and growing with recurring revenue.
Take action with the guidance of a mentor working in a small group of other business owners to workshop ideas for growth. It's R3's magical spin on the mastermind concept!
Here's what happened in 2019 ...
2019 Keynote: Mike Michalowicz
Last year, we welcome Mike Michalowicz as our keynote speaker. Mr. Michalowica is the entrepreneur behind three multimillion dollar companies and is the author of Profit First, The Pumpkin Plan and what BusinessWeek deemed the entrepreneur’s cult classic, The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur. Mike is a former small business columnist for The Wall Street Journal and the former business makeover specialist on MSNBC. Today Mike travels the world as entrepreneurial advocate speaking to groups just like ours. He is globally recognized as the guy who “challenges out dated business beliefs” and teaches us what to do about it.
2020 SPEAKERS & Schedule
R3 2020 will feature Speaker Sessions and Hands-On-Workshops focused on creating and growing digital products, SaaS products, and productizing website services.
The 2020 lineup will be announced any day now so check back soon!
While the exact speaker schedule hasn't been finalized yet, you can see an outline of the event at the link below!
R3 is excited to include a room package with this year's ticket. This will give you 2 nights at the host resort included with your ticket purchase.
R3 Ticket + Room Package
R3 is an "all-inclusive" event
- 2-Day Pass to R3 Event: Speaker Sessions (Thursday & Friday)
- Reserved slot in a MagicMind Group (Thursday & Friday)
- Catered Breakfasts and Lunches (Thursday & Friday)
- 1 invite to Courtyard Connections Catered Networking Event (Wednesday Evening)
- 1 invite to Accelerate R3 Catered Networking Event (Friday Evening)
- Event SWAG
- Split-Payment Options Available
- FULL ROOM PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 2-Nights at Event Hotel (Wednesday & Thursday nights)
- Discounted Room Block Available for Additional Nights
- Airport Transportation with Disney's Magical Express
Signup for notifications
Not ready to secure your ticket yet?
Subscribe for updates and we'll notify you of developments and ticket purchase deadlines.
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely! All of our VIP attendees will have the option to purchase (directly from Disney's Coronado Springs Resort) additional nights before and/or after the conference. These nights are highly discounted at $159/night + taxes and fees. That's a savings of almost $125/night!
These rooms are subject to availability and are first come, first served.
Once you purchase your VIP ticket we'll send you instructions on how to request additional nights.
Our host resort is Disney's Coronado Springs Resort, which is right in the heart of Walt Disney World®. This beautiful resort is one of our personal favorites, and the rate we have negotiated can't be beaten!
There are many benefits to staying here:
- Proximity: Central Florida is a very busy place, and traffic is an issue nearly any time of day. So being on-property you won't have to worry about dealing with traffic driving to and from the conference every day.
- Convenience: When you stay at a Disney resort, they provide complimentary transportation to and from the airport, and to and from all of the Walt Disney World® parks.
- Savings: Parking at the Walt Disney World® parks is usually $25 per day, but as a guest of the resort your parking will be complimentary at the parks.
Not only are you allowed to bring your family, but we encourage you to do so! We believe in a work-life integration – that’s a big reason why we chose to hold the conference here at Walt Disney World®. You can have up to 4 people in the room that is included with your VIP ticket. Do you need more space for your family? We can help you find a solution that works for your situation. Just contact us below and let us know.
We’ve had several people ask this same question. In many cases, your business partner and life partner are one and the same! We know from experience that it’s important for you both to be on the same page, and learning at conferences like this together helps accomplish that.
A ticket is required to attend all sessions, but you can get one without the room package option as an add-on to your ticket. You can find that ticket option here.
We believe the major benefit of events like these is the live, in-person aspect coupled with the opportunity for networking with your peers. For those reasons, we will be recording the sessions for archive and advertising purposes only. They will not be released for sale nor will they be made available to attendees.
VIP ticket holders will have access to the speakers slides as a part of their VIP swag bag.
Send a message
READY TO SECURE SOME